it'll be okay in the end. it'll be okay in the end.

Awesome

But I felt it would of had more meaning if it actually did just keep looping. Cause girls that leave ya for the muscle men but come crawling back will just do it over and over again...

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

Wow

You really out did yourself here. Much, much better than the first one. I was laughing through the whole thing, and I haven't even played this game! You made it funny for people who haven't even played the game, instead of just rtons of bland inside jokes most other parodies are full of. Kudos!

Pink Army Pink Army

Sweet

Pretty good flash. There were tons of Naruto references :P.

Minecraft Tower Defence Minecraft Tower Defence

Herobrine?

Great game, but at wave 50, I saw a weird spawn. It looked like Herobrine. I used fireball towers to hold it back but it wouldn't die, once it reached me it was instant game over. Is it possible to kill it?

AmazingAdam4 responds:

Herobrine it was :)
And he is possible, just hard

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Pretty good.

Much better than the first one. Although I wish there were more check points. I died on the sandworm and ended up back after I beat the guardian.

William and Sly William and Sly

Pretty Good.

It is your best game yet. I don't get why everyone is having a problem with the boss, he attacks on the bottom half of the screen, than gives you like 10 seconds to get to the bottom screen and attacks the top screen, then gives you 10 seconds to get to the top and attacks the bottom. He can only eat your fairyflies when his mouth is open.

One problem, it didn't give me the medals I earned :/.

Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL) Pokemon Sinnoh Pokerap (FULL)

Good.

Personally, I didn't like it, but it's evident of the effort that was put in. Free 5 for you.

sonicmega responds:

The 5 may not do much realistically, but spiritually it means a lot. Thanks very much!

Pin Up Inverno Pin Up Inverno

Pretty good.

Looks good to me. I like the position her hand is in, it's a hard one to draw, and you did it beautifully. Not much else to say, I'm not really an artist so not much advice I can give on improving your art style.

And I don't see how anyone could think she looks fat. If you made her any skinnier she'd be another anorexic-looking anime chick. Therefore, I thank you for making her look like a healthy human being.